Bruised Credit And Credit Repair Mortgage Newmarket, ON
Leading Mortgage Broker in Newmarket
Do you have less-than-perfect credit?Homeguard CAN help !
If you have less-than-perfect credit rating, finding a mortgage can be very challenging. Our agents are specialists in this market; we will provide you with support throughout the entire process to make it as simple and painless as possible. We are able to offer strategic short-term solutions that allow our clients to get back into the prime market as soon as possible. We deal with a number of lenders and can help you re-establish your credit to make sure you get the very best deal available.
Our Mortgage Brokers can help with purchases and refinances, even with a previous bankruptcy, judgments, and collections. We offer:
- Short-Term 1-2 Year Options
- Up to 35 year Amortization Options
- Cash Out Equity
- Full/limited or stated income documentation
- Consolidation of high interest credit cards and loans
You should check your credit with either Transunion or Equifax annually to ensure its accuracy. If you notice any errors ensure you dispute them as soon as possible. For more information, contact one of the credit bureaus directly at:
The credit score is not a summary of the applicant's credit as of today. It is a prediction of the applicant’s likelihood to default on a debt over the next two years. The lower the score, the more likely that client is to default in the future, and therefore, the applicant is considered a higher risk candidate for a mortgage.
What do the R#'s or I#'s mean on my credit report?
The repayment history of the trade lines are recorded as follows:
- R1 or I1: payments are being made on time and as agreed.
- R2 or I2: payment is 30 days in arrears.
- R3 or I3: payment is 60 days in arrears
- R4 or I4: payment is 90 days in arrears.
- R5 or I5: the unpaid balance is about to be sent to a collection agency.
- R7 or I7: regular payments are being made under a consolidation order (OPD).
- I8: security for the loan has been repossessed, either voluntarily or involuntarily.
- R9 or I9: the outstanding debt has been sent to a collection agency.
Type of credit – 10%
Amounts Owed – 30%
Payment History – 35%
Length of Credit – 15%
New Credit Inquiries – 10%